Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Waxcast Episode 1 - Punk Singles Only



I have spent some time recently going through alot of my old vinyl records. I came across a nice little group of 45's that I hadn't heard for about 10 years. So while thinking of a way to share my collection is to broadcast of my vinyl collection in Episode I am calling it The Waxcast, the tracks are not flawless and overlap along with some stories and naration. The mixed tracks are in no way meant to disrespect any Musicians or Record labels. I want people to like and buy these LP's for themselves.


I am trying to promote and spread the joy of Vinyl Record collecting, by sharing some rare records.  I'm really sparked on this, so today marks the first episode of The Waxcast. The first episode includes some 80's punk singles that are not really available besides in the second hand market. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Your feedback and genre requests are welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment